A Sample Menu at the Pyne Arms
- Homemade chicken liver pate with Chef’s melba toast.
- Homemade chicken goujons on a bed of leaf salad with sweet chilli drizzle.
- Open cup mushroom stuffed with bacon, onion, garlic and melted cheese breadcrumb.
- Pyne Arms Country Chicken: escalope with avocado, bacon, onion, sweet chilli and melted cheese.
- Steaks cooked to your preference with mushrooms, tomato and homemade chips- a choice of homemade sauces such as creamy mushroom, peppercorn or stilton are also available and made to order.
- Chicken breast with a homemade garlic sauce, served with Chef’s buttery mash and our minty peas.
- Beer battered fish and homemade chips.
- Pyne Arms Wizard Pie: a shortcrust pastry pie encasing chunks of Exmoor topside of beef in an rich onion and local Wizard ale gravy.
- Horseshoe gammon, egg and homemade chips.
- Fresh fish every Friday night.
- Brulees: vanilla and clotted cream, chocolate fudge, lemon zing
- Homemade cheesecakes: toffee crunch, rum & raisin, choc mint
- Fruit crumbles with custard or cream.
- Dunstable Farm Ice Cream
All our dishes are made from fresh produce and we source locally, so dishes may vary depending on availability.
Every 2 weeks it is also our Quiz Night, so it tends to be a little lively on these evenings, but we do have a quieter Loft area if diners prefer.